Whether you are looking to lose weight, live a better quality of life, or train for sports, The Training Room is perfect for you! This small group personal training room is exclusively heart rate driven, all classes will monitor your heart rate so you get the best workout for YOU! You will also be able to track your results on your personal app! 30 Day money back guarantee! Space is limited, so reserve your space today! Your first class is always FREE.
- Athletic Training: Proper training makes for a better athlete! Speed & Agility training is the cornerstone of great sports performance training programs. Through our classes you will develop lightning speed, rapid acceleration, explosive lateral movement for total sports performance. Classes and drills are customized to your sport, your goals, your personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Aerial Yoga: Defy Gravity! Aerial Yoga is a new type of Yoga that uses a fabric hammock, sometimes called a yoga swing, as a tool to help students achieve the traditional Yoga positions. This is an outstanding class for anyone with back issues; it allows your spine to hang freely and lengthen your spine.
- HIIT Boxing: Through our hiit boxing class, you could lose twice as much body fat and significantly reduced their blood pressure and increased their cardio fitness, then walking on a treadmill!
- TRX Training: The TRX Classes draws on leading-edge research and best practices from the military, pro sports, and academic institutions. Whether you are looking for weight loss, functional training, or just a better quality of life, these classes are for you.
- Barre: Meet us at the barre for a calorie burning, fat blasting workout designed to chisel your abs and arms, tone your legs and give you a high, lifted “seat”. This ballet inspired, non-impact class focuses on isolated exercises, alignment, flexibility and posture as you perform a sequence of targeted mindful muscle movements. Each intense interval is followed by a relaxing stretch. Suitable for all fitness levels, age 13 and up. 60 minutes. Gripped socks or bare feet recommended.
WOC Fitness has personal trainers that specialize in yoga, pilates, kids fitness, rehabilitation, sports conditioning, speed and agility, and event preparation. Our trainers hold Personal Training Certification and are CPR and AED certified.
We train on the best equipment available: Queenax Training System, Aerial Hammocks, BOSU, Reebok Core Board, and more.
Debbie has been in the fitness industry for almost 2 decades. She is a personal trainer as well as a group fitness instructor. She is certified through ACE and AFFA. She has her RYT in yoga through Yoga Fit, her certification in Pilates through Power Pilates and her certification in barre through Soul Body Barre. She emphasizes proper alignment, posture, and functional movements which pertains to the clients individual needs and daily activities. She is a mother of 3 grown kids, lives in West Ocean City and loves to stay active. She loves to learn about nutrition and other holistic remedies for the mind and body.
Tana MartinYoga Instructor
Tana Martin is an ERYT and has been practicing and teaching yoga for just over 20 years. Always a student and continuing to grow in her practice, she is passionate about sharing what she loves. Guiding her students in a playful and intuitive way, she enjoys creating a safe and non-judgmental atmosphere in the hopes each student has an amazing experience. Outside of yoga she loves the outdoors and beach living. Boating, SUP, hiking and walking her dogs, just to name a few!
Reserve your spot today